Home Help, Home Assist, Cleaning & GardeningStay independent in your own home. Home helper. Extra help.
What does it do?
Our Home Assist Service aims to promote independent living and provide that little
extra help when you need it.
Our service can assist with any of the following:
- Shopping (errands or escorted)
- Food shopping and unpacking
- Meal preparation
- Bed making / changing, Laundry
- Sitting service
- Escorting to appointments/social activities
- Check-in, tea and chat
- Online ordering of food and other
- Receiving, unpacking and storage of deliveries
- Order & Collect prescriptions
- Take out rubbish, sort recycling
- Assist with pet feeding
- Care for house plants
- Cleaning and house keeping
- Fridge & Oven cleaning
- Cupboard & Wardrobe decluttering
Please note we cannot provide personal care eg washing, dressing, toileting etc.
Who it is for?
The elderly and anyone who need help around the home.
Where it is available?
What it costs:
Prices start at just £12.95 per hour
How to access or apply for it:
Please call Mandy on 07512 231329 or
or visit diamondhomesupport.com
What to expect then:
A FREE no obligation in-home visit to discuss your individual needs.
We arrange to meet with you and your family to formulate a personal schedule of
care and support specific to your needs.
All of our Home Assist workers are vetted in their own homes and have the
appropriate DBS check for your peace of mind