Housing ChoicesHelping you consider your housing options to meet changing needs.
What does it do?
The service aims to provide information, advice and support to older people on housing related issues. Your Housing Choices Advisor or Caseworker can:
- Provide information, advice or support on a one to one basis
- Provide support to explore different housing options and help put these changes in place, where appropriate
- Give support in the moving process, if necessary
- Refer on to other local services
- Raise awareness of the wider advice and support available through EAC FirstStop
Who it is for?
The service is aimed at older people, their families and carers, who recognise that they are starting to find things difficult in their own homes and want to consider their options to meet their changing needs. These might include moving to more suitable accommodation or making changes to their existing property.
The service is also aimed at advice, health and social care workers who support older people.
Where it is available?
What it costs:
The service is free and confidential. An appointment can be made for an initial home visit to discuss what support is needed.
How to access or apply for it:
Please contact Ema Keeling at Bassetlaw Action Centre on:
- Telephone: 01777 709 650
- Email: email@example.com