Abbeyfield Care at Home West SussexAbbeyfield care standards in your own home
What does it do?
The Abbeyfield Care at Home service, like Domiciliary care, allows you or your loved one to benefit from Abbeyfield fully qualified care in the environment where you are most comfortable; at home.
It is for anyone who wants to stay at home while receiving treatment or requiring support from a carer. Our trained carers can provide a range of services from support with medication and exercise through to offering genuine companionship and friendly conversation.
Our services can include:
- Personal care
- Continence care
- Skin care
- Gentle exercise as advised by health professionals
- Oral hygiene
- Companionship and conversation (including visiting places in the local area)
- Help with managing paperwork, such as paying bills
- Assisting with pet care
- Checking food expiry dates
- Changing bed clothes
- Meal planning and preparation
- Night sits (waking or sleeping)
- Respite care for your main carer