Carers Trust 4all ServicesHigh quality, safe reliable care services and home support
What does it do?
We're here to help
Looking after a relative or friend who's frail, ill or disabled can take up a lot of time. Before you know it, you can easily become a full-time unpaid carer. Carers Trust 4all is here to help.We're here to offer you the support you need, whe you need it. Whether it's simply a little advice, some practical help or a break from your caring responsibilities.
How can we help?
We offer a wide range of services for you and the person you care for. These include:
- Flexible breaks for carers, with care in your own home
- Information, support and advice for carers
- Support for Young Carers and Young Adult Carers
- Groups, activities and individual support for children and young people with disabilities, including those with complex needs
- Singing Together and Musical Memories
- Asperger's Social Skills groups for children and adults
- Volunteer Befriending
- Carers Emergency Response Service
- Palliative and End of Life Care - enabling people to choose to live their last days at home
- High quality personal care and general help with daily living
- A range of services you can purchase privately, with your Personal Budget or by Direct Payment
*many are free. Not all services are available in all areas.
Who it is for?
Where it is available?
What it costs:
How to access or apply for it:
What to expect then:
We are now known as Carers Trust 4all we are a Network Partner of Carers Trust, the UK's largest charity for, with and about carers. We work across Cheshire and Warrington, Greater Manchester, Merseyside and Shropshire.
We have almost 300 trained professionals help close to 5000 people, including over 200 young carers, with practical and emotional support each year. Quite simply, it means we're able to give you all the help you need, when you need it most.