Belong at Home
What does it do?
The aim of Belong at Home is to deliver the same high quality of support and care available in our villages out in the wider community. We support people to remain in their own home while extending their network of contacts specifically of people qualified to provide them with support.
Who it is for?
Belong at Home is a service designed to provide older people with support, personal care or simply companionship to enable them to go on living in their home and community.
Where it is available?
Regional service (Cheshire, Greater Manchester).
What it costs:
Our rates start from £15 an hour and vary depending on the level of support required. Costs are therefore confirmed following an assessment of your specific requirements. You may also be eligible for local authority funding, such as direct payments, which you can use to access our service.
How to access or apply for it:
You can access our service easily by:
- calling us free on 0800 032 2266
- emailing your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- calling into your nearest Belong village to discuss your requirements in person.
What to expect then:
A Belong advisor will contact you to discuss your details further and arrange an assessment of your specific requirements.
What sets Belong at Home apart?
- we only field experienced support workers
- we have specialist expertise in working with dementia
- we take time to match support workers to families
- you can use Belong at Home as much or as little as you want
- we are flexible in what we do.
Info last updated:
Sherwood Crescent, Platt Bridge, Wigan, WN2 5DD