Belong at HomeAward-winning home care
What does it do?
As well as all the personal and medication support you would expect from an award-winning home care provider, your friendly Belong at Home team are on hand to assist with the seemingly little things in life, which can make a big diff erence: Daily living tasks, including personal care and meals' Bathing and showering; Medication and welfare visits.
Who it is for?
Belong at Home is a service designed to provide older people with support, personal care or simply companionship to enable them to go on living in their home and community.
Where it is available?
What it costs:
Our rates start from £30 an hour and vary depending on the level of support required. Costs are therefore confirmed following an assessment of your specific requirements. You may also be eligible for local authority funding, such as direct payments, which you can use to access our service.
How to access or apply for it:
You can access our service easily by:
- calling us on 01942 855600
- emailing your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- calling into your nearest Belong village to discuss your requirements in person.
What to expect then:
A Belong advisor will contact you to discuss your details further and arrange an assessment of your specific requirements.
What sets Belong at Home apart?
- we only field experienced support workers
- we have specialist expertise in working with dementia
- we take time to match support workers to families
- you can use Belong at Home as much or as little as you want
- we are flexible in what we do.