Belong at Home
What does it do?
The aim of Belong is to deliver the same high quality of support and care available in our villages out in the wider community. We support people to remain in their own home while extending their network of contacts and specifically of people qualified to provide them with support.
Who it is for?
Belong at Home is a service designed to provide older people with support, personal care or simply companionship to enable them to go on living in their home and community.
Where it is available?
Regional service (Cheshire, Greater Manchester).
What it costs:
Our rates start from £15 an hour and vary depending on the level of support required. Costs are therefore confirmed following an assessment of your specific requirements. You may also be eligible for local authority funding, such as direct payments, which you can use to access our service
How to access or apply for it:
You can access our service easily by:
- calling us free on 0800 032 2266
- emailing your details to email@example.com
- calling into your nearest Belong village to discuss your requirements in person
What to expect then:
A Belong advisor will be happy to discuss the details with you or arrange for an assessment of your specific requirements to be carried out.
What sets Belong at Home apart?
- we only field experience support workers
- we have specific expertise in working with people with dementia
- we take time to match support workers to families
- you can use Belong at Home as much or as little as you want
- we are flexible in what we do
Info last updated:
Kennedy Avenue, Macclesfield, Cheshire, SK10 3DE