Preston Community TransportCommunity Transport Service
What does it do?
Local community transport charity serving Preston and surrounding areas of Lancashire.
- Dial-A-Bus in Preston and South Ribble,
- Shopmobility (scooter and wheelchair day hire) and mobility equipment loans in Preston,
- Minibus and driver for your group/organisation's trip,
- Organised day trips out and about,
- Volunteer minibus driver training (MiDAS),
- Community Cars Lancashire - volunteer car scheme,
- Meeting room available for 10-12 delegates - nominal contibution requested.
We are a community owned and led organisation, we operate contracts to subsidise transport for individuals and small groups - please ask for more information.
Who it is for?
People in Preston and South Ribble with mobility restrictions.
Where it is available?
Local service (South Ribble, Preston).
What it costs:
Contact the organisation for details
How to access or apply for it:
See contact details above
Info last updated:
The Mobility Centre, 28 Friargate, Preston, Lancashire, PR1 2AU