Wetherby in Support of the Elderly - WISENeighbourhood Network Scheme in Wetherby Leeds
What does it do?
Founded in October 2003, we offer a wide range of services for the residents of Wetherby and the surrounding villages. These include:
A Befriending service
- A social group in Wetherby
- A carers support group in Boston Spa, in partnership with
- Two specialist memory cafés in Boston Spa and Collingham to support alzheimer sufferers and their carers
- Gardening Scheme (Currently a waiting list)
- An information and advice service
- IT courses
- Poetry Group
- Knit one Purlwise
- Howlers singing group
- Seasonal Musical Matinees
- WiSE Owl Cafe for the Community
Who it is for?
Older people in Wetherby, Leeds
Where it is available?
Local service (Leeds).
How to access or apply for it:
See contact details above
Info last updated:
Wetherby One Stop, Westgate, Wetherby, West Yorkshire, LS22 6NL