Hart District Council: Home services

1 - 3 of 3 Home services, provided by Hart District Council.

 Prev 1 Next 
Hart District Council

Disabled Facilities Grants

National/regional service

The grant is intended to help fund essential adaptations to the disabled person’s home, such as:- Make access easier to dwellings such as installing wider doors or ramps- Improve access within the dwelling such as ...

Contact: Hart District Council, .

Hart Homes

National service

Most local councils and housing associations let their properties through a central system known as choice-based lettings.  Once you have completed your application for housing, you will be given a priority rating ...

Contact: Hart Homes, .

Housing advice

National/regional service

Visit our webpage at https://www.hart.gov.uk/housing-advice

Contact: Housing, .
 Prev 1 Next 

back to directory of home care service providers in the UK.