West Lindsey District Council: Home services

1 - 1 of 1 Home services, provided by West Lindsey District Council.

 Prev 1 Next 
West Lindsey District Council

Disabled Facilities Grants

National/regional service

A Disabled Facilities Grant (DFG) is used to pay for essential adaptations to help you live safely and independently in your home.

Contact: Housing, .
 Prev 1 Next 

back to directory of home care service providers in the UK.