South Ribble Borough Council: Home services

1 - 2 of 2 Home services, provided by South Ribble Borough Council.

 Prev 1 Next 
South Ribble Borough Council

Disabled facilities grants

National/regional service

Under Part 1 of the Housing Grants, Construction and Regeneration Act 1996 the Council has a legal duty to provide specialist adaptations to meet the care and mobility needs of people with disabilities to enable them to ...

Contact: Private Sector, .

Housing advice

National/regional service

We can offer free, impartial and confidential advice and assistance to you on matters relating to housing. This includes advice to private tenants, leaseholders, owner-occupiers or housing association tenants.- Rough sl...

Contact: Housing, .
 Prev 1 Next 

back to directory of home care service providers in the UK.