South Derbyshire District Council: Home services

1 - 3 of 3 Home services, provided by South Derbyshire District Council.

 Prev 1 Next 
South Derbyshire District Council

Adaptations in your home

National/regional service

There are several minor adaptations that can be fitted around your home if you live in a Council property. If you own your home or rent from a private landlord, contact Call Derbyshire on 01629 533190 Our tenants can r...

Contact: Housing, .

Apply for a house

National service

Most local councils and housing associations let their properties through a central system known as choice-based lettings.  Once you have completed your application for housing, you will be given a priority rating ...

Contact: South Derbyshire Homefinder, .

South Derbyshire Telecare

National service

Telecare is a personal alarm system that allows you to get help at the press of a button 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.  It can provide medical information for health professionals so that the ...

Contact: South Derbyshire District Council, , Civic Offices, Civic Way, Swadlincote, Derbyshire, DE11 0AH.
 Prev 1 Next 

back to directory of home care service providers in the UK.