Reigate & Banstead Borough Council: Home services

1 - 3 of 3 Home services, provided by Reigate & Banstead Borough Council.

 Prev 1 Next 
Reigate & Banstead Borough Council


National service

Most local councils and housing associations let their properties through a central system known as choice-based lettings. Once you have completed your application for housing, you will be given a priority rating ba...

Contact: Homechoice, .

Horley Regent House Community Centre

National service

The Regent House Community Centre is run as a partnership between Reigate and Banstead Borough Council and the Horley Committee. The 50+ Club is located on the ground floor of the building.  The Community...

Contact: Horley Regent House Community Centre, , Albert Road, Horley, Surrey, RH6 7JA.

Housing options for 50+ year olds

National/regional service

Visit our webpage at

Contact: Housing, .
 Prev 1 Next 

back to directory of home care service providers in the UK.