Pembrokeshire County Council: Home services

1 - 2 of 2 Home services, provided by Pembrokeshire County Council.

 Prev 1 Next 
Pembrokeshire County Council

Adult Social Care

National service

A range of services for people including advice, support and services for older people

Contact: Adult Social Care, , County Hall Freemens Way, Haverfordwest, Dyfed, SA61 1TP.

Housing Advice

National/regional service

The Housing Advice Team provides free housing advice. We aim to prevent homelessness by offering advice and assistance to allow you to remain in your own home or we may be able to help secure alternative accommodation by...

Contact: Housing, .
 Prev 1 Next 

back to directory of home care service providers in the UK.