Pendle Borough Council: Home services

1 - 1 of 1 Home services, provided by Pendle Borough Council.

 Prev 1 Next 
Pendle Borough Council

Disabled facilities grants

National/regional service

Disabled facilities grants you could get help with the cost of adapting your home. This could help you to use your home better and be more independent. A grant could also help carers manage more easily. What can I get ...

Contact: Pendle Borough Council, .
 Prev 1 Next 

back to directory of home care service providers in the UK.