Newark and Sherwood District Council: Home services

1 - 3 of 3 Home services, provided by Newark and Sherwood District Council.

 Prev 1 Next 
Newark and Sherwood District Council

Home alterations for independent living

National/regional service

If you have a disability, or mobility problems, making adjustments to your home can enhance your quality of life. 

Contact: Newark and Sherwood District Council, .

Housing Advice

National service

We offer free, impartial and confidential housing advice service to anyone living in the district.  Our aim is to prevent homelessness wherever possible by providing real solutions to housing problems.

Contact: EasyLet, .

Older people's housing needs

National/regional service

We can help you stay in your home by providing advice on: home adaptations, keeping your home warm, support services, environmental health and hoarding, loneliness, Handy Person Adaptation Servi...

Contact: Newark and Sherwood District Council, , Castle House, Great North Road, Newark, Nottinghamshire, NG24 1BY.
 Prev 1 Next 

back to directory of home care service providers in the UK.