Midlothian Council: Home services

1 - 2 of 2 Home services, provided by Midlothian Council.

 Prev 1 Next 
Midlothian Council

Adult Social Care

National service

A range of services for people including advice, support and services for older people

Contact: Adult Social Care, , Midlothian House, 40-46 Buccleuch Street, Dalkeith, Midlothian, EH22 1DN.

Housing options

National/regional service

There is a wide range of housing options available to people in Midlothian, including help to remain in your current home and moving to another home. Visit our webpage at https://www.midlothian.gov.uk/info/917/housing/2...

Contact: Housing, .
 Prev 1 Next 

back to directory of home care service providers in the UK.