Mid Sussex District Council: Home services

1 - 1 of 1 Home services, provided by Mid Sussex District Council.

 Prev 1 Next 
Mid Sussex District Council

Disabled Facilities Grant

National/regional service

What is a Disabled Facilities Grant? It’s a grant which helps disabled people live more independently in their own homes by funding adaptions such as: property access - stairlifts - wheelchair accessibl...

Contact: Mid Sussex District Coucil, .
 Prev 1 Next 

back to directory of home care service providers in the UK.