The Highland Council: Home services

1 - 2 of 2 Home services, provided by The Highland Council.

 Prev 1 Next 
The Highland Council

Adult Social Care

National service

A range of services for people including advice, support and services for older people

Contact: Adult Social Care, .

Housing options - help and advice

National/regional service

What you need to do Get advice early Many people lose their homes or have their housing rights ignored because they waited too long before getting advice. The more information you give us, the quicker we can give you ...

Contact: Housing, .
 Prev 1 Next 

back to directory of home care service providers in the UK.