Bromsgrove District Council: Home services

1 - 2 of 2 Home services, provided by Bromsgrove District Council.

 Prev 1 Next 
Bromsgrove District Council

Disabled Facilities Grants

National/regional service

If you're a homeowner you may be able to get help to pay for essential adaptations to your home if you or someone who lives with you has a disability.

Contact: Housing, .

New Lifeline Telecare Service

National service

The Lineline alarm allows you to summon assistance by pressing either the red button on the control unit or the portable pendant also supplied which you wear as you move around your home.Our Monitoring Centre is staffed ...

Contact: NEW Lifeline (Bromsgrove and Redditch), , Town Hall, Walter Stranz Square, Redditch, Worcs, B98 8AH.
 Prev 1 Next 

back to directory of home care service providers in the UK.