Arun District Council: Home services

1 - 3 of 3 Home services, provided by Arun District Council.

 Prev 1 Next 
Arun District Council

Adapting your home

National/regional service

Disabled Facilities Grant (DFG) Disabled facilities grants are provided for a range of home adaptions to help disabled people to live more independently in their own homes.

Contact: Arun District Council, .

Apply for council housing

National service

Most local councils and housing associations let their properties through a central system known as choice-based lettings. Once you have completed your application for housing, you will be given a priority rating ba...

Contact: Homemove, .

Arun Lifeline - (Telecare)

National service

Equipment is provided to support the individual in their home and tailored to meet their needs. It can be as simple as the basic community alarm service, able to respond in an emergency and provide regular contact by tel...

Contact: Arun District Council, , Arun Civic Centre, Maltravers Road, Littlehampton, West Sussex, BN17 5LF.
 Prev 1 Next 

back to directory of home care service providers in the UK.