Adur District Council: Home services

1 - 3 of 3 Home services, provided by Adur District Council.

 Prev 1 Next 
Adur District Council

Adur & Worthing Home Improvement Assistance

National/regional service

Do you need help to adapt or repair your property? Unsure where to start? Adur & Worthing Home Improvement Assistance exists to help people who need repairs or adaptations to their homes and either can't afford...

Contact: Adur and Worthing Home Improvement Assistance, , Portland House, Richmond Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN11 1HS.

Adur & Worthing SAFE Scheme

National/regional service

It is a Community Safety Initiative sponsored by Adur & Worthing Councils and Sussex Police. The intention of the scheme is to help victims of crime (or those in fear of crime). We can survey your property and c...

Contact: Adur and Worthing Home Improvement Assistance, , Adur and Worthing SAFE Scheme, Civic Centre, Ham Road, Shoreham by Sea, West Sussex, BN43 6PR.

Community Alarm Scheme - (Telecare)

National service

Equipment is provided to support the individual in their home and tailored to meet their needs. It can be as simple as the basic community alarm service, able to respond in an emergency and provide regular contact by tel...

Contact: Adur District Council, , Civic Centre, Ham Road, Shoreham-by-Sea, West Sussex, BN43 6PR.
 Prev 1 Next 

back to directory of home care service providers in the UK.