Music evokes and entertains; connects us with memories; past and present pleasures; stimulates activity; encourages movement; motivates and invigorates; promotes social interaction; and encourages exercise with fun and enjoyment.
This is why Kiddleydivey offering music for the elderly and other vulnerable people is so valuable. We strive to improve the quality of life for those who have limited mobility, dementia, other vulnerabilities and of course, the elderly generally.
Kiddleydivey Music Provides:
- fun, engaging and entertaining music based activity
- improved socialisation for the people we work with
- easier mobility and effective exercise where appropriate
- individuals with the opportunity to 'ground', stabilise and achieve emotional comfort through activation of memories
- music sessions and entertainment for those in residential care and other care establishments.
|Type of act:||Solo acts|
|Act contents:||Audience participation | Music - General /variety /sing along | Reminiscence | Therapy|
|Performance length:||45 minutes|
|Fee charged:||Price on contact (Negotiable)|
|Locations:||Regional service (Dumfries & Galloway, Scottish Borders, Cumbria).|
|Days of week:||Monday - Wednesday|
None provided to EAC.
Where we’ve played for older people recently
No venues notified to EAC.