Visiting Angels Barnet and Enfield"Continuity and consistency of home care", "home care in North London"
What does it do?
Visiting Angels has been providing care across the world for 20 years. Our caregivers visits are scheduled to suit you. Weekday, weekend, holiday and overnight visits are available as needed. Visiting Angel carers can be there when you need them.
We support our clients with:
- diet monitoring, planning and preparing meals
- light housekeeping
- assistance with shopping, errands and appointments
- assistance with personal care, bathing and dressing
- reminders to take medications, drink and eat regularly
- companionship, taking time to listen and chat
- help staying active in the community and attending social activities
Who it is for?
Visiting Angels is one of the largest providers of care services in the world. We provide a quality support to adults in the comfort of your own home. Our care focuses on the needs of individuals and because we are all different it cannot be standardised. We take time to understand you, your circumstances and your care needs and we tailor a care package to you.
Where it is available?
What it costs:
Flat rate of £28.50 per hour, including the weekends and bank holidays.
How to access or apply for it:
We are contactable 24/7. Our initial meeting and the subsequent meeting with your matched caregiver are both without any obligation or costs. You can either call us on 0203 924 1970 or email us on email@example.com
What to expect then:
After a friendly chat with us, we can schedule a meeting to discuss your needs to see how we can support you.
We are proud to have a slightly different approach to care, which we believe allows us to deliver a higher quality, more consistent service. This is down to three key factors:
- Care Giver Recruitment: We are very rigorous in our Care Giver recruitment. In fact, we have a 6-stage selection process to ensure that we have an exceptional Care Giver team.
- Matching Care Givers with Clients. We go through an elaborate process each time to match a caregiver who would best suit your needs: Your voice truly matters in all discussions and decisions taken about your care. Together, we will create an individualised care plan focused on your personal preferences and priorities.
- Carer centric: We look after our Care Givers, paying them well above the market rate and providing a solid benefits package. We believe that a happy Care Giver equals a happy client. We have robust infection control measures in place that ensures our Care Givers always adhere to meticulous standards of hygiene and cleanliness when delivering care and support.