Staying Put Scheme

home adaptations and improvements

What does it do?

'Staying Put' Scheme and disabled facilities grant

If you are a homeowner, council tenant or live in a shared ownership property and are finding it difficult to stay in your home as a result of deteriorating health or disability, you may be able to qualify for help from us to adapt your home.

Depending on your personal situation and what type of home you live in (either private or social housing), you may be able to have help in adapting your home.

Once your application has been assessed, you will be either referred to Sutton Housing Partnership (for social housing properties) or Sutton 'Staying Put' (for private or shared ownership properties).

If you would like further information or would like to apply for either the Staying put scheme or a disabled facilities grant, please use the online private sector housing enquiry form.

Where it is available?

Local service (Sutton).

How to access or apply for it:

Contact us

To apply for a disabled facilities grant, please phone 020 8770 5000 and press option 5 and then 2.


Info last updated: