Real Mission CarePersonalised domiciliary care service in East London
What does it do?
We provide relevant support essential for meeting Peoples needs in their daily life.
Personal Care tasks, such as ---
· Oral hygiene,
· Support with brushing teeth,
· Shaving, Washing, Bathing and showering, including bed-baths,
· Grooming, Hair washing and styling, Applying lotions, creams, hair oil, make-up and hair care as required,
· Dressing, undressing and getting ready for bed,
· Putting on and removing socks and stockings,
· Assisting into/out of bed,
· Supporting with repositioning in bed to stretch and prevent bed sores,
· Stretching and improving flexibility,
· Transferring / positioning /walking,
· Helping to the toilet, including using a commode or bed pan, Changing continence pads, urinals / catheter/ commodes, along with cleaning intimate areas,
· Correct placing / positioning in wheelchair / use of hoist, Using wheelchair / walking stick / Zimmer frame,
· Making bed / changing bed linen,
· Preparing breakfast / meals, Serving meals/ help with feeding,
Particular tasks such as
· Medication administration,
· Supporting in using stoma or catheter bag,
· Supporting family and users for Peg feeding, suction machine etc.
General Home Support tasks : such as
· Orderliness and maintenance etc,
· Going outside,
· Collecting prescriptions,
· Sitting service or
Please contact to us for your needs or go to our website for more details. www.realmissioncare.co.uk
Who it is for?
Real Mission Care is offering sustainable health and social care at home for both Children and adults. We are registered with the CQC for providing personal care at home and specialised on Dementia, Learning Disability, Mental Health Condition, Physical disability and sensory impairments.
Where it is available?
What it costs:
Our hourly rate id £17.50 and it could be negotiated if your needs are different.
How to access or apply for it:
Our location address :
764 Barking Road,
London E13 9PJ
What to expect then:
We will contact to you as soon as possible and discuss your needs. then someone will visit you, make assessment and care plan to meet your needs and arrange services for relevant care and support at your home ( if both of us will agree on starting service with a written agreement ).
Real Mission is Providing sustainable Health and Social Care at your home.