Professional Decluttering & OrganisingHelp to declutter and organise in your home
What does it do?
In-person Decluttering & Organising Sessions
Did you know that the average UK home contains 300,000 items? No wonder we sometimes end up feeling overwhelmed by our possessions. That feels even more overwhelming if you are facing a decluttering project.
As a professional declutterer & organiser I can help with routine decluttering as well as managing larger projects which involve emptying properties.
I can work sensitively - and independently, if required - within an agreed timeframe and budget to help you manage the workload.
Typically, this involves;
· Practical hands-on support to declutter, pack, unpack and organise, including professional guidance and advice, product recommendations and, where appropriate, some organising essentials (labels etc.)
· Transport of items to charity shops, recycling centres and clothing banks
· Sourcing of suitable storage or filing solutions
· Liaising with third party suppliers – auctioneers, charities, removal companies etc.
· Access to a trade discount scheme with a selection of big-name retailers
Who it is for?
This service is ideally suited to;
- People who are preparing to move or downsize
- Those who have just moved and would like some assistance to unpack and organise in their new home
- Families who are seeking hands-on help and a trusted advisor to sensitively assist with the clearance of an unoccupied property
Where it is available?
What it costs:
From £249 for a session (includes a phone call/Zoom in advance, half a day working alongside you onsite and the subsequent transport of items for charity shops, clothing banks and recycling). T & C apply.
How to access or apply for it:
Contact Kate on 0787 66 44 133 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
What to expect then:
An initial, no-obligation chat with Kate.