Nest ConciergeProviding support and assistance throughout your home move.
What does it do?
We are here to minimise your stress and overwhelm of your home move. This time can be extremely challenging; physically and emotionally. We are a relocation service that can support you through the whole process of moving home or any part of it. It’s all about giving you support where you need it most.
We will assist you on the journey to the home that aligns with your where you are now and for life in the future. Someone there to take the load, all the while saving you energy for the life that matters. Our services ensure that your move is efficient, and enjoyable so you can maximise your lifestyle.
Here are some of the tasks we can assist you with:
· Finding a suitable home
· Accompanied viewings
· Organising the distribution of unwanted items to family, charity, auction, recycling or disposal
· Paperwork organisation
· Finding the services that you will need; solicitors, estate agents, removers etc
· Liaising with solicitors and estate agents
· Being present with you or for you at valuations, surveys and quotes
· Changes of address notifications
· Organisation of the utilities
· Plan the layout of furniture in your new home
· Oversee move day
· Unpack your belongings
· Take meter readings
· New and old houses cleaned
· Finding tradespersons, architects, builders
· Finding new Drs, dentists, opticians and vets
· Ensuring everything is completed so you are ready to get settled in your new home
Who it is for?
Individuals or couples over 60 looking to move home.
Where it is available?
What it costs:
Our consultation is free.
Our service supports you where you need it so it can be made up of part of the services on offer or the whole service. The cost is dependant on the level of service. We discuss the cost during the consultation based on the services you require.
How to access or apply for it:
By phone on 01483 789 100 or
By email at email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
What to expect then:
We initially take some basic details and organise a consultation which last around 1 hour. The consultation can take place in your home or on a video call. We welcome a friend or family that you would like to join you during this consultation, whether that be in person, on a video call or on the phone. During the consultation we discuss what you would like to achieve, your challenges and the next steps moving forward.
You will have your own move manager to ensure you recieve the care and support throughout necessary for your move.