Housing options and care homes

Housing choices, looking for housing alternative, housing advice

What does it do?


- Essex Shared Lives scheme
- Supported living
- Sheltered housing
- Independent Living housing
- Care homes
- Continuing healthcare
- Homelessness: get advice and support

Visit our webpage at https://www.essex.gov.uk/housing-options-and-care-homes/homelessness-get-advice-and-support

Who it is for?

Essex County Council's residents

Where it is available?

Local service (Epping Forest, Harlow, Maldon, Southend-on-Sea, Tendring, Thurrock, Uttlesford, Basildon, Braintree, Brentwood, Castle point, Chelmsford, Colchester, Rochford).

How to access or apply for it:


Info last updated: