Home Help ServiceHome Help Service to maintain independent living in Lancashire
What does it do?
We pride ourselves on delivering a tailored service that is bespoke to individual needs and we strive to put you at the heart of everything we do.
General Cleaning Duties
- Washing up
- Laundry and ironing
- Cleaning, vacuuming, dusting and polishing
- General tidying and other light household duties
- Supporting the customer to prepare a shopping list
- Shopping for the customer at an agreed supermarket
- Unpacking and putting away shopping as directed by the customer
Bonus features of using our Home Help Service
- Preparing or assisting with preparation of light snacks or ready meals
- Help to tackle loneliness and isolation
- Reassurance for families and carers that loved ones are being looked after
Who it is for?
Age Concern is THE trusted brand for Home Help Services in Lancashire. Our reputation is built over many years and is second to none.
Where it is available?
What it costs:
£22.20 including VAT
£18.50 for those assessed as VAT Exempt
Require a minimum of one hour per week and payment is taken via direct debit.
See our Access to Benefits service, we may be able to help you apply for some suppport.
How to access or apply for it:
We try to be as accessible as possible and the main referral routes include:
Tel: 01772 552879
Referrals are accepted from members of the public and partner agencies alike.
What to expect then:
A call back from our team
In a nutshell, we help with most things around the home from cleaning to changing bedding and food preparation. .
Most importantly we offer a lifeline to many vulnerable people through a trusted and friendly face, a chat and regular social interaction that has literally saved lives.