Home decluttering and organisingPerson-centred, friendly decluttering and organising service
What does it do?
The South of Scotland's only registered professional organiser and decluttering expert.
I help you declutter and edit your belongings, so that you can live a more organised life.
Whether you are downsizing, moving home, dealing with the loss of a loved one, or simply overwhelmed and need more space in your home, I offer person-centred, sensitive support to help you manage your possessions.
- Home organising
- Moving home
- Memorabilia & photograph organising
- Sensitive, confidential house clearance
- Donating items to your selected charities and community organisations
I am the south of Scotland's only APDO-registered professional organiser with 8 years experience.
Trained, insured, Disclosure Scotland checked, and registered with the ICO.
Who it is for?
I can help you if you are:
- feeling overwhelmed with your belongings and needing help to declutter and get organised
- needing more space in your home to move around independently and safely
- downsizing and/or moving home
- dealing with possessions after the loss of a loved one
- preparing for life transitions such as divorce, bereavement or relocation
- wanting to organise your memorabilia and photographs so that you can enjoy them more and share them with others
- struggling with chronic disorganisation or hoarding disorder
Where it is available?
What it costs:
Costs are dependent on the project, but decluttering and organising services are typically based on an hourly rate of £35 per hour.
Package rates are available.
Discounted rates available for clients in receipt of financial support.
How to access or apply for it:
For a free-of-charge, no-obligation chat about your requirements, please contact me:
Telephone: 07526 955846
What to expect then:
Once you get in touch, we can arrange your free-of-charge phone consultation to discuss your situation and requirements. Alternatively, you may prefer to arrange the appointment in person, and I would be happy to visit you at home.
I understand that you may be nervous about inviting someone into your home and seeing your belongings, and will do everything I can to reassure you and put you at ease. I am Disclosure Scotland checked and can give references should you require them.
Relevant qualifications & experience:
- Registered member of Association of Professional Declutterers & Organisers (APDO) since 2017
- Certified with The Photo Managers since 2020 (Scotland's only Certified Photo Manager)