Disabled facilities grant

What does it do?

If you or someone living in your property has a disability and your home needs adapting to enable you to continue living there you may qualify for a Disabled Facilities Grant

The grant is provided by the Council to go towards the cost of providing the adaptations and facilities and is available for owner/occupiers, private tenants, Council tenants and housing association tenants.