Care Connect Home Care ServicesCare support services in Bolton
What does it do?
Care Connect was established 17 years ago to provide a range of services tailored to client's individual requirements. We are genuinely committed to Care in the Community
Legislation demands we operate at the highest level. What makes us different?
We never forget that we are dealing with people.
The primary objective of Care Connect is to provide services to support the individual in emaining or returning to their own home.
We achieve this by:
- RESPECTING the individual service user's rights to quality of life, to make their choices, to have their privacy and dignity honoured.
- RECOGNISING & RESPONDING to the individuality of each service user and their personal needs, wishes and choices.
- WORKING in partnership with other professinals in social care to provide quality service in a cost affective way.
- LISTENING to service user's, our staff and to our partners in social care and learning from them.
- VALUING our staff and investing in their development. Care Connect are working towards "Investors in People".
- ESTABLISHING systems, policies and procedures to underpin our working knowledge.
- CONTINUOUSLY REVIEWING & CONSIDERING the way we work together and IMPROVING our SERVICE.
Care Connect will offer you a full assessment of your needs without any obligations.
Who it is for?
People who need some support at home
Where it is available?
Local service (Bolton).
How to access or apply for it:
See contact details above
Info last updated:
Brandlesholme Road, Bury, Lancashire, BL8 1DJ