A1 Homecare AgencyDomiciliary care agency in Bolton
What does it do?
We will provide services in their own home, at times convenient to them, and in ways they find most agreeable. We have sound principles for the way we run our service. Central to these is our belief that the rights of service users are paramount.
We can provide the following services, where the level of assistance required and/or delivered is dependant on the outcome of each individual’s assessed needs and capabilities:
- Getting up or going to bed
- Washing, Showering or Bathing
- Getting dressed or undressed
- Shaving, Hair Care
- Shopping, Pension Collection, Bill Paying and/or Banking
- Prescription Collection
- Meal Preparation, Cooking and/or Heating
- Escort duties, whether to the Shops, Banks, Doctors, Hospital or Polling Station etc.
- Sit-in Service
- House Cleaning Service, either regular or one-off
Who it is for?
A1 Homecare Agency aims to provide care and support for people who cannot wholly look after themselves.
Where it is available?
Local service (Bolton).
How to access or apply for it:
For more in depth details, an informal chat or a home visit please telephone the manager on 07958249958.
Info last updated:
20 St. Helens Road, Bolton, Lancashire, BL3 3NH