Home CareHome Care for the Asian Community in Wandsworth
What does it do?
Home care is a service that enables professional carers to provide help to less able people in the comfort of their own homes. It consists of carers assisting clients with day to day tasks as well as aiding in personal care.
Some care we provide:
- Bathing and washing
- Hair and skincare
- Oral hygiene care
- Assistance when using to bathroom
- Managing incontinence
- Lifting and moving (e.g. from bed tochair)
- Food shopping and meal preparation
- Aiding to feed themselves or feeding
- Sitting with clients during the night
- General house work and chores
Our carers are continuously trained in order to develop their skills further and to ensure that we are constantly monitoring and improving the service we provide.
Who it is for?
Where it is available?
How to access or apply for it:
Opening Times: Monday to Friday, 9:30am to 3:00pm
|Asian Elders Support Scheme|
|5 Beechcroft Road,|
|London SW17 7BU|
|Phone: 020 8767 5455|
|Fax: 020 8767 5486|