Day Support at Bradbury House, GlossopDay Centre in Glossop
What does it do?
Members can enjoy lunch together, participate in games and activities, arts and crafts, gardening and other hobbies.
What can you expect?
You can expect care that is matched to your needs, which we will monitor and review regularly. We will discuss your changing needs on a regular basis with you, your family and carers to ensure you are happy.
At Age UK Tameside, we believe in choice. We work with individuals to choose the support that is best for them. We value dignity, treat individuals with empathy and respect and ensure our services are inclusive.
Who it is for?
Where it is available?
What it costs:
Individuals are charged £40 a day for accessing Day Support from Monday to Friday. This cost includes the following:
- A thorough assessment that is regularly reviewed
- 1:1 support from our Wellbeing Assistants
- Transport to and from Bradbury House
- All meals including a light breakfast, tea, coffee, lunch, afternoon tea and other refreshments
- A range of activities to choose from
How to access or apply for it:
For further information, please call 0161 308 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org