Interserve Care at HomeCare at Home Services in West & North London from Interserv Healthcare
What does it do?
Welcome to the Ealing Care at Home branch!
Located on Uxbridge Road between Ealing Broadway and West Ealing shopping precincts, our Ealing branch is conveniently located and easily accessible with tube stations near by and bus stops right out front!Our Ealing branch offers a range of care at home services from 1 hour visits to full 24/7 nursing care and complex care packages. We provide nursing and caring services to NHS/PCT and private sectors including children, families and adult domiciliary care across the wider London region. Healthcare Assistants and Registered Nurses make up the majority of our workforce. All of care workers are fully supervised, shadowed and spot checked regularly, and receive client specific training where required.
Along with private sector clients from Acton to Beaconsfield and Ealing to Romford, our Ealing branch currently works with the Primary Care Trusts and Social Services of :-
- Barking & Dagenham
- Hammersmith & Fulham
- Waltham Forest
Our Care at Home clients vary from those with basic requirements such as assisting with personal needs and medication through to intensive, complex clients requiring 24 hour nursing care in their own home.
Our service includes;
- Live-in Care – An affordable alternative to residential or nursing home admission.
- Social Companionship – Reassurance that someone is with you, whether you need help with household chores or just someone to sit and chat to.
- Complex Care – Caring for those with complex and continuing care needs whilst remaining at home.
- Hospital to Home – Help with the transition of care from hospital back to your home to ensure optimum recovery is achieved.
- Personal Care – Help with everyday activities including morning and evening routines, bathing, dressing, medication prompts and meal preparation.
- Palliative Care – To help you achieve the best quality of life whilst suffering from a progressive illness.
- Holiday Care – You deserve a break as much as anyone else, so we can be there to support you and ensure your care continues no matter where you go.
Who it is for?
Where it is available?
What it costs:
How to access or apply for it: