Interserve Care at HomeCare at Home Services in E & W Sussex from Interserve Healthcare
What does it do?
Based in Brighton itself, we cover a wide area including Haywards Heath, West Sussex, Eastbourne, Surrey, Horsham, Folkestone and Tunbridge Wells, to name but a few.We supply highly trained Healthcare Assistants and Registered Nurses to all our clients, whether they require a 1 hour visit to a full 24/7 complex care package.
Many of our clients are privately funded, however we work with Local authorities and PCT’s who often fund care at home (continued care teams or through children’s services). We often manage these packages on behalf of the local authority/PCT ensuring the highest levels of care are delivered and that personalisation of the clients needs is at the forefront of our delivery of service.
There is nothing quite like being in the comfort of your own home, which is why our established care at home service offers you the choice to remain independent at home, enabling your family and friends to be more directly involved with your care, without compromising on quality of care.
Our care at home service includes;
- Live-in Care – An affordable alternative to residential or nursing home admission.
- Complex Care – Caring for those with complex and continuing care needs whilst remaining at home.
- Social Companionship – Reassurance that someone is with you, whether you need help with household chores or just someone to sit and chat to.
- Personal Care – Help with everyday activities including morning and evening routines, bathing, dressing, medication prompts and meal preparation.
- Palliative Care – To help you achieve the best quality of life whilst suffering from a progressive illness.
- Hospital to Home – Help with the transition of care from hospital back to your home to ensure optimum recovery is achieved.
- Holiday Care – You deserve a break as much as anyone else, so we can be there to support you and ensure your care continues no matter where you go.
Who it is for?
Where it is available?
What it costs:
How to access or apply for it: