Interserve Care at HomeCare at Home Services in Oxon, Berks and Milton Keynes
What does it do?
We cover Oxfordshire through our branch based on Alexander Road in Farnborough. Our Farnborough branch delivers our care at home service across both Oxfordshire and Berkshire.
We provide only the highest quality qualified Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers who are experienced in delivering a variety of care at home services ranging from 1 hour visits to 24/7 nursing and complex care packages.
We have a strong commitment to quality and our entire team of healthcare professionals are fully supervised, shadowed and spot checked regularly, and receive client specific training where required. You can read more about our quality assurances here
There is nothing quite like being in the comfort of your own home, which is why our established care at home service offers you the choice to remain independent in the place you feel most comfortable, whilststill offering the highest quality care.
Our care at home services include;
- Personal Care – Help with everyday activities including morning and evening routines, bathing, dressing, medication prompts and meal preparation.
- Complex Care – Caring for those with complex and continuing care needs whilst remaining at home.
- Palliative Care – To help you achieve the best quality of life whilst suffering from a progressive illness.
- Live-in Care – An affordable alternative to residential or nursing home admission.
- Social Companionship – Reassurance that someone is with you, whether you need help with household chores or just someone to sit and chat to.
- Hospital to Home – Help with the transition of care from hospital back to your home to ensure optimum recovery is achieved.
- Holiday Care – You deserve a break as much as anyone else, so we can be there to support you and ensure your care continues no matter where you go.
Who it is for?
Where it is available?
What it costs:
How to access or apply for it: