Interserve Care at HomeCare at Home Services in South West from Interserve Healthcare
What does it do?
Our fully qualified and highly skilled Registered Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers can provide a range of homecare services, including 24/7 complex care packages.Our Care at Home Service
Our established care at home service is delivered by experienced healthcare professionals and offers you the choice to remain independent in the place you feel most comfortable, whilst enabling your family and friends to be more directly involved with your care.
Our care at home services include;
- Personal Care – Help with everyday activities including morning and evening routines, bathing, dressing, medication prompts and meal preparation.
- Live-in Care – An affordable alternative to residential or nursing home admission.
- Complex Care – Caring for those with complex and continuing care needs.
- Holiday Care – You deserve a break as much as anyone else, so we can be there to support you and ensure your care continues no matter where you go.
- Social Companionship – Reassurance that someone is with you, whether you need help with household chores or just someone to sit and chat to.
- Palliative Care – To help you achieve the best quality of life if suffering with a progressive illness.
- Hospital to Home – Supporting you when returning home from a hospital stay to ensure optimum recovery is achieved.
Who it is for?
Where it is available?
What it costs:
How to access or apply for it: