Interserve Care at HomeCare at Home Services in Suffolk from Interserve Healthcare
What does it do?
Based in Ipswich, we supply fully qualified Registered Nurses and Healthcare Assistants all over Suffolk, including Ipswich itself, Felixstowe, Woodbridge, Stowmarket, and Bury St Edmunds. We do also have the staff to cover more rural areas as well and the main towns.
We can provide care to those who require a range services, from 1 hour visits to 24/7 complex care packages.
There is nothing quite like being in the comfort of your own home, which is why our established care at home service offers you the choice to remain independent at home, enabling your family and friends to be more directly involved with your care, without compromising on quality of care.
Our homecare service includes;
- Live-in Care – An affordable alternative to residential or nursing home admission.
- Complex Care – Caring for those with complex and continuing care needs whilst remaining at home.
- Social Companionship – Reassurance that someone is with you, whether you need help with household chores or just someone to sit and chat to.
- Personal Care – Help with everyday activities including morning and evening routines, bathing, dressing, medication prompts and meal preparation.
- Palliative Care – To help you achieve the best quality of life whilst suffering from a progressive illness.
- Hospital to Home – Help with the transition of care from hospital back to your home to ensure optimum recovery is achieved.
- Holiday Care – You deserve a break as much as anyone else, so we can be there to support you and ensure your care continues no matter where you go.
Who it is for?
Where it is available?
What it costs:
How to access or apply for it: