Interserve Care at HomeCare at Home Services in Essex from Interserve Healthcare
What does it do?
Based in Colchester, we cover a wide area including Clacton on Sea, Basildon, Chelmsford, Braintree, all coastal areas, Maldon, Frinton and Essex.
At the Essex branch we offer a wide variety of care at home services ranging from 1 hour visits to 24/7 nursing care and complex care packages.
We have a wide range of highly qualified Nurses and Healthcare Assistants with excellent levels of training and experience. All of care workers are fully supervised, shadowed and spot checked regularly, and receive client specific training where required.
We know there is nothing quite like being in the comfort of your own home, which is why our established care at home service offers you the choice to remain independent at home, enabling your family and friends to be more directly involved with your care, without compromising on quality of care.
Our care at home services include;
- Personal Care – Help with everyday activities including morning and evening routines, bathing, dressing, medication prompts and meal preparation.
- Palliative Care – To help you achieve the best quality of life whilst suffering from a progressive illness.
- Social Companionship – Reassurance that someone is with you, whether you need help with household chores or just someone to sit and chat to.
- Live-in Care – An affordable alternative to residential or nursing home admission.
- Hospital to Home – Help with the transition of care from hospital back to your home to ensure optimum recovery is achieved.
- Holiday Care – You deserve a break as much as anyone else, so we can be there to support you and ensure your care continues no matter where you go.
- Complex Care – Caring for those with complex and continuing care needs whilst remaining at home.
Who it is for?
Where it is available?
What it costs:
How to access or apply for it: