Interserve Care at HomeCare at Home Services in Perborough and East Midlands
What does it do?
Our branch is based in Peterborough and we cover a variety of areas in the East Midlands.
We provide Registered Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers for a wide range of needs from short visits to full 24/7 nursing care and complex care packages. Our care plans are bespoke to our clients needs, ensuring you receive a service tailored exactly to your requirements.
There is nothing quite like being in the comfort of your own home, which is why our established care at home service offers you the choice to remain independent at home, enabling your family and friends to be more directly involved with your care, without compromising on quality of care.
Our homecare service includes;
- Live-in Care – An affordable alternative to residential or nursing home admission.
- Social Companionship – Reassurance that someone is with you, whether you need help with household chores or just someone to sit and chat to.
- Complex Care – Caring for those with complex and continuing care needs whilst remaining at home.
- Hospital to Home – Help with the transition of care from hospital back to your home to ensure optimum recovery is achieved.
- Personal Care – Help with everyday activities including morning and evening routines, bathing, dressing, medication prompts and meal preparation.
- Palliative Care – To help you achieve the best quality of life whilst suffering from a progressive illness.
- Holiday Care – You deserve a break as much as anyone else, so we can be there to support you and ensure your care continues no matter where you go.
Who it is for?
Where it is available?
What it costs:
How to access or apply for it: