Interserve Care at HomeCare at Home Services in West Midlands and Worcestershire
What does it do?
There is nothing quite like being in the comfort of your own home, which is why our established care at home service offers you the choice to remain independent at home, enabling your family and friends to be more directly involved with your care, without compromising on quality of care.
Based in the centre of Birmingham, we cover the whole of the West Midlands region and Worcestershire.
We offer our clients a friendly and prompt service, from your initial enquiry through to the delivery of care. From your first call we can you give you a clear indication of cost and arrange for your care requirements to be assessed by our Branch Nurse at your earliest convenience. Should the case arise where we are unable to help, we will endeavour to point you in the right direction as we understand how confusing it can be when looking for care. We are also able to work with other agencies or partners to ensure that all the care you need is catered for.
Our care at home service includes;
- Live-in Care – An affordable alternative to residential or nursing home admission.
- Complex Care – Caring for those with complex and continuing care needs whilst remaining at home.
- Social Companionship – Reassurance that someone is with you, whether you need help with household chores or just someone to sit and chat to.
- Personal Care – Help with everyday activities including morning and evening routines, bathing, dressing, medication prompts and meal preparation.
- Palliative Care – To help you achieve the best quality of life whilst suffering from a progressive illness.
- Hospital to Home – Help with the transition of care from hospital back to your home to ensure optimum recovery is achieved.
- Holiday Care – You deserve a break as much as anyone else, so we can be there to support you and ensure your care continues no matter where you go.
Who it is for?
Where it is available?
What it costs:
How to access or apply for it: