Interserve Care at HomeCare at Home Services in Staffs, Shropshire and Herefordshire
What does it do?
Staffordshire, Shropshire and Herefordshire are covered by our branch located in Telford, on the outskirts of the Town Centre. Our small but dedicated branch team have years of experienced in supplying fully qualified and highly skilled Registered Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers for care in the home.
We can provide a range of homecare services, we provide visits for social care and companionship to 24/7 complex care packages.
There is nothing quite like being in the comfort of your own home, which is why our established care at home service offers you the choice to remain independent at home, enabling your family and friends to be more directly involved with your care, without compromising on quality of care.
Our homecare service includes;
- Complex Care – Caring for those with complex and continuing care needs whilst remaining at home.
- Hospital to Home – Help with the transition of care from hospital back to your home to ensure optimum recovery is achieved.
- Live-in Care – An affordable alternative to residential or nursing home admission.
- Social Companionship – Reassurance that someone is with you, whether you need help with household chores or just someone to sit and chat to.
- Personal Care – Help with everyday activities including morning and evening routines, bathing, dressing, medication prompts and meal preparation.
- Palliative Care – To help you achieve the best quality of life whilst suffering from a progressive illness.
- Holiday Care – You deserve a break as much as anyone else, so we can be there to support you and ensure your care continues no matter where you go.
Who it is for?
Where it is available?
What it costs:
How to access or apply for it: