Interserve Care at HomeCare at Home Services in Greater Manchester from Interserve Healthcare
What does it do?
Our branch located on Livsey Street in Rochdale delivers homecare services throughout the Greater Manchester area. Our care at home service allows you to stay in the comfort of your own home whilst recieving your very own personalised care and support package.
Our fully trained and highly skilled Registered Nurses and Healthcare Assistants, all of whom are fully compliant with national care standards, can provide a range of care at home services from 1 hour visits to full 24/7 nursing care and complex care packages.
The quality of your care is of utmost importance to us which is why we like you and your family to be directly involved in the planning of your care up to the delivery of your chosen care package.
Our care at home service includes;
- Live-in Care – An affordable alternative to residential or nursing home admission.
- Social Companionship – Reassurance that someone is with you, whether you need help with household chores or just someone to sit and chat to.
- Complex Care – Caring for those with complex and continuing care needs whilst remaining at home.
- Personal Care – Help with everyday activities including morning and evening routines, bathing, dressing, medication prompts and meal preparation.
- Palliative Care – To help you achieve the best quality of life whilst suffering from a progressive illness.
- Hospital to Home – Help with the transition of care from hospital back to your home to ensure optimum recovery is achieved.
- Holiday Care – You deserve a break as much as anyone else, so we can be there to support you and ensure your care continues no matter where you go.
Who it is for?
Where it is available?
What it costs:
How to access or apply for it: