Interserve Care at HomeCare at Home in Merseyside/Cheshire from Interserve Healthcare
What does it do?
Our Liverpool branch covers the Merseyside area of the North West of England and Cheshire. We supply qualified Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers who deliver a range of homecare services from short visits for social companionship to undertaking 24/7 complex care packages.
There is nothing quite like being in the comfort of your own home, which is why our established care at home service offers you the choice to remain independent at home, enabling your family and friends to be more directly involved with your care, without compromising on quality of care.
Our service includes;
- Live-in Care – An affordable alternative to residential or nursing home admission.
- Social Companionship – Reassurance that someone is with you, whether you need help with household chores or just someone to sit and chat to.
- Complex Care – Caring for those with complex and continuing care needs whilst remaining at home.
- Hospital to Home – Help with the transition of care from hospital back to your home to ensure optimum recovery is achieved.
- Personal Care – Help with everyday activities including morning and evening routines, bathing, dressing, medication prompts and meal preparation.
- Palliative Care – To help you achieve the best quality of life whilst suffering from a progressive illness.
- Holiday Care – You deserve a break as much as anyone else, so we can be there to support you and ensure your care continues no matter where you go.
Who it is for?
Where it is available?
What it costs:
How to access or apply for it: