Interserve Care at HomeCare at Home Services in Cumbria from Interserve Healthcare
What does it do?
The area of Cumbria is covered by our branch located in Fylde Coast. Located in Lytham St Annes, our dedicated branch team have experience in dealing with clients who require care varying from a 1 hour visit to a 24/7 live in care package.
There is nothing quite like being in the comfort of your own home, which is why our established care at home service offers you the choice to remain independent at home, enabling your family and friends to be more directly involved with your care, without compromising on quality of care.
Our service includes;
- Social Companionship – Reassurance that someone is with you, whether you need help with household chores or just someone to sit and chat to.
- Live-in Care – An affordable alternative to residential or nursing home admission.
- Complex Care – Caring for those with complex and continuing care needs whilst remaining at home.
- Personal Care – Help with everyday activities including morning and evening routines, bathing, dressing, medication prompts and meal preparation.
- Palliative Care – To help you achieve the best quality of life whilst suffering from a progressive illness.
- Hospital to Home – Help with the transition of care from hospital back to your home to ensure optimum recovery is achieved.
- Holiday Care – You deserve a break as much as anyone else, so we can be there to support you and ensure your care continues no matter where you go.
Who it is for?
Where it is available?
What it costs:
How to access or apply for it: