Earl Shilton Senior Citizens CentreEarl Shilton Centre for various activities and facilities for over 50s
What does it do?
Activities at the Earl Shilton Centre
- An information service
- Hairdressing by a qualified stylist – Monday to Friday
- Several rooms for hire with coffee bar facilities
- Foot Care Practitioner – Monday and Wednesday, please call for an appointment
- Lunch, Monday to Friday at 12noon. Two course home cooked meal for £4.10. Please ask at reception, notice is required.
- Coffee bar – open Monday to Friday
Contact the Centre
Phone: 01455 847666
Events at Earl Shilton Centre
Please contact the Centre for the more details and the cost if individual sessions.
Who it is for?
The Earl Shilton Senior Citizens' Centre is at Kings Walk in Earl Shilton and is open daily between 9.00am and 4.30pm.
Where it is available?
Local service (Hinckley & Bosworth).
What it costs:
Please contact for details
Info last updated:
Kings Walk, Earl Shilton, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE9 7NL