Information & adviceInformation & advice for older people in Malvern area
What does it do?
We can help you with:
- Money matters
- Housing and property
- Leisure and social activities
- Family and personal matters
- Your rights and local services
- Form filling
- Friendship and support
...and most other things that affect your quality of life. If we can’t help, we can put you in touch with people who can.
Who it is for?
Where it is available?
What it costs:
How to access or apply for it:
You can ring us on 01684 560 666 or drop in to our office:
Age UK Malvern & District
Great Malvern Train Station
What we can do for you
- We will give you information that is accurate and up to date
- We can explain the choices you have
- We will help you decide what to do, but it is your choice
- We can take action on your behalf, if you want us to
- If we can’t help we will point you in the right direction
How we work
- We will not charge you for our service
- We will not tell anyone about your business without your permission
- You can talk to us in private and with complete confidentiality
- We will not make judgments about your life and what you want to do
- We will tackle any discrimination or prejudice that you face
- We will not be influenced by any other interest but yours